Connect my domain to Tumblr
If you built a site using Tumblr and you want to use your GoDaddy domain name with it, you'll need to connect your domain to your site.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to domains, click Manage.
- On the domain you want to connect, click either Use My Domain (if domain is newly registered) or Add Website:
- Click the Connect button under Connect to an existing site:
- Under Forward To Any Site, type your Tumblr site's URL (e.g. http://www.coolexample.tumblr.com) in the field provided, and click Next.
- Click Finish.
When visitors enter your domain name into their browser, they will now be redirected to your Tumblr site.