Configure Social Login general options
Setting up Social Login allows your customers to link their store accounts with social media accounts for easier, faster checkout. Customers no longer have to remember yet another username and password. Instead, they can use their preferred social media network to create an account for your site for a frictionless checkout experience every time they visit.
Access Social Login settings
- Sign in to WordPress.
- From the left-side menu, go to WooCommerce and select Settings.
- Select the Social Login tab and you'll find the Settings available to manage.
Configure Social Login settings
When managing your Social Login settings, you'll be presented with several options. Below, we'll discuss what they are and how they're utilized.
- Display Social Login on: Use this setting to determine where the social login option will be displayed throughout your site:
- Checkout: Within the checkout “Log In” notice.
- My Account: On the “My Account” login page.
- Checkout Notice: Displays within a unique notice on the checkout page.
Note: We recommend using this or the Checkout option for displaying social login at checkout, but not both simultaneously.
- Product Reviews Pro Login: Shows Social Login on Product Reviews Pro login windows if Product Reviews Pro is active.
Note: Social login won't appear at checkout if a user is logged in (including you). Adding a distraction at checkout when user information is already present hinders a seamless checkout experience.
- Display “Link Your Account” button on Thank You page: Displays a notice at the top of the Order Received page prompting logged in users to link their social accounts for a faster experience.
- Checkout Social Login Display Text: Use this option to set the text that will be displayed above the social login buttons at checkout.
- Non-Checkout Social Login Display Text: This option will determine the text displayed to users above the social login buttons outside of checkout.
- Force SSL for all Providers: Enabling forces SSL usage on all callback URLs (SSL required).
- Providers: Drag and drop to change the order the list of connected providers is displayed in.
Note: Each social media channel also has its own settings you can manage individually to modify further.