Collect Email Subscribers
Website Builder's light-weight contact manager gives your site visitors the option to subscribe to email lists. Use this feature, along with the included GoDaddy Email Marketing Starter plan, to create and send subscribers sales alerts, newsletters, and other promotional items.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Edit Site.
- Use the page menu to select the page to which you want to add the Subscribe button.
- In the left-hand toolbar, click Apps near the bottom.
- In the Email marketing panel, click Add.
- Click and drag the newly added Subscribe button to reposition it and the text field as needed.
- To use another layout besides the default one, click the button/field and then the gear (Settings) button.
- If you change the Subscribe Settings, click Save.
You can use the Text tool to add a heading and sentence or two explaining what customers receive by subscribing.
- Click Publish.
- In the publish confirmation window, click the link to see the change live on your site.
- Create Contacts to manually expand your email list
- Manage Contacts to update your site visitors' information