Choose site color
You can quickly change the main color used on your website. Or you can click through the preset color-font themes and then further customize your choice.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit Site and your site's current color-font combo appears in the Theme panel.
- To customize the color, select the Color panel where you can switch colors and, if you like, choose a different shade of that color using the Pick a color panel.
Note: If you have a specific color you want to use, enter its hex code below the Pick a color panel.
- When you're satisfied with your color choices, click Done at the top of the panel.
- Select Preview to see the changes, which are saved automatically.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, select Publish Site or Publish.
Note: Not happy with your new color and font? start over by selecting Restore original theme settings at the bottom of the Theme panel.