Check my GoDaddy account activity
Check your account activity and make sure there's nothing suspicious. You can see the devices and browsers used to sign in to your account, and any account changes like adding 2-step verification or delegate access.
- Go to your GoDaddy Login & PIN page.
- Select View all activity under Activity (last 90 days), .
- Review the entries for your account activity. Select Filter in the upper-right corner if you’d like to search for a specific type of account activity.
- Familiar device and activity: An account action (like an account sign in) occurred on a device or browser that you’ve used before.
- New device or new sign-in methods: An account action (like an account sign in) occurred on a device or browser that you haven’t previously used.
- Account setting changes: A change was made to your account settings. This includes things like a password or PIN reset, and changes to your profile information.
- Select Show details next to an account activity to see more info.
- To prevent unauthorized access, such as if you logged in from a shared device, remotely log out of your account.
- To keep your account secure, enable two-step verification and regularly change your password.