Check my email storage quota
Track how much storage space you have available in your Office 365 email account. You can check your email storage at any time.
If you have Starter email or Email Essentials, your quota is 5 GB. If you have Online Essentials or Business Premium, your quota is 50 GB.
- Go to the Outlook.com page. Enter your Office 365 email address, password and click Sign in (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the upper right corner of the page, click the gear button.
- In the Settings panel, click View all Outlook settings.
- In the pop up window, under General, click Storage.
- In the Storage window, the amount of space you've used is listed.