Check and manage my MX records
You need to have correct MX records to receive email. To check your MX records, go to the Workspace Control Center. If they're incorrect, we'll give you the correct settings for your POP or IMAP email account.
- Sign in to your Workspace Control Center. Use your GoDaddy username and password (your Workspace Email address and password won't work here).
- Select Tools, and then select Server Settings.
- The MX Records window will open and show if they're correct.
Note: It can take up to 48 hours for any changes to your domain's MX record to complete.
- To add or edit MX records, see Manage DNS records.
- If you're seeing an alert about MX errors, see Pending Setup: MX Error.