Changing your password
If you have have lost your password or if the security of the password is compromised, you can reset it.
Your new password might take up to an hour to take effect.
To Change Your Password
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Microsoft Hosted Exchange.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click the Mailboxes folder.
- Select the email address where you want to reset the password, and then click Reset Password.
- Enter and confirm your new password.
Your password must be 8-14 characters long, include a lower-case letter, include an upper case-letter, include a number, start with a letter, and contain no spaces.
- Click OK.