Changing File Permissions Using Simple Control Panel
To Change File Permissions
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this, see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click the Manage Files icon.
- Click the name of the domain that contains the file you want to edit.
If there are no domain names listed, you need to add a domain before you can upload files to it. For more information, see Adding New Domains.
- In the Permissions column, click the hyperlink for the file you want to edit.
- In the Read, Write, and Execute columns, select or clear the check box for the permissions you want to give to each User, Group, or Other.
- Click Save.