Change website domain
By default, your site's web address is created based on what you name it — with .godaddysites.com added at the end. However, if you own another GoDaddy domain, you can use that instead.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit or Edit Site.
- Click the three-bar button at the top left.
- In the side menu, which displays your site's current domain, click Settings.
- Click Domain.
- The domain your site's using has a bright green dot next to it. Click the domain you want to use instead, which will then be marked by the green dot.
- Click the left-pointing arrow twice and the newly selected domain appears right below your site name.
- To apply the new domain to your site, click Publish Site. To close the sidebar, click the X.