Block time in Online Appointments
Block out a specific time, date, or date range on your calendar so that time is not available for your customers to book.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll down to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Appointments, and then Calendar.
- Select Block Time.
- Add an optional Title to the block of time for your personal reference. This title will not be visible to your customers.
- Set the Start and End time that you want to block. Block off any amount of time including entire days and even multiple days in a row.
- (Optional) To choose how often you’d like the blocked time to repeat, select Repeat.
- Choose how frequently the blocked time will repeat (Day, Week or Month), and then select specific day(s) of the week or month.
- For Example:
Let's say that you need to block time on the first Friday of the month, but only every three months.
- Or maybe you need to carve out specific days of the week every other week.
- After you've selected the repeating interval that works for you and your business, choose when you'd like the repeating blocked time to end.
- Select Block.
The blocked time will now appear on your Online Appointments calendar and prevent your customer from booking during that time.
- Add a staff member to Online Appointments
- Delete staff members in Online Appointments
- Set up an offline payment method
- Sync appointments with my personal calendar to edit appointment bookings and availability.