Adding Protected Directories to Domains in Simple Control Panel
To Add a Protected Directory to a Domain
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click the Domains icon.
- Click the Edit button for the domain you want to add a protected directory to. If you are unsure which button is the Edit button, view the tooltips for each button by hovering your mouse cursor over the buttons to the right of the domain name.
If there are no domain names listed, you need to add a domain before you can set up a directory for it. For more information see, Adding New Domains.
- In the Domain Configuration - Protected Directories area, click New Directory. For field definitions on any screen, click the help button.
- In the Directory name field, type the directory name.
- In the Realm (display text) field, type a description of the directory.
- Click Save.