Add UPS shipping
Let your customers choose real-time UPS shipping quotes when checking out of your store.
You must have a UPS Account and have requested an Access Key. The easiest way to do this is to call UPS Customer Service at (800) 742-5877 to get your account set up. (You can follow the links provided, but the online process isn't easy and can take more time.)
- Have your UPS Access Code accessible.
- Log into your GoDaddy account.
- In the My Products list, click Online Store, then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click the Settings tab, then click Shipping.
- Click Add next to United Parcel Service (UPS).
- Input your Access Key to connect your UPS Account with your Online Store.
- Select your Domestic and International Shipping Options. (You can also select to limit the countries or regions you ship to).
- Choose your Pick Up Type and Rate To Display To The Customer.
- Click Save.
- Your customers will be able to choose from a list of UPS shipping options and rates at checkout.
Selecting List Rates gives your customers UPS published rates, and selecting Negotiated Rates can save you money if you've already set up negotiated rates with UPS.