Add email subscribers manually
Add new contacts as email marketing subscribers one by one. Once contacts are added as email subscribers, organize them into email lists.
Note: For legal purposes, you'll need to add a physical address for your site before sending emails. You can access this by selecting Settings, and then Email Marketing. You must also have a contact's permission to send them marketing emails.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site to open your site.
- Select Connections, and then All.
- Select Add Contacts.
- Select Add manually, one by one.
- Under Email, type the subscriber's email address. Adding a name and phone number is optional, but it can help you keep track of subscribers more easily.
- (Optional) Add each contact to an existing list, or create a new list. Contacts can be added to multiple lists.
- Select I have permission to email these contacts.
- Select Add or Add and Close.
You may need to refresh the page to see changes.