Add and view pages in GoDaddy Studio
Your GoDaddy Studio projects can have one or more pages. Select your device to find out how to view and add pages.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Projects and then tap the project you want to work on.
- At the top of the screen, tap the pages icon.
- To duplicate an existing page, scroll to the page you want to duplicate, then tap the duplicate icon. The new page will appear to the right of the original page.
To add a new blank page, tap the + icon. A new blank canvas will appear to the right of the original page.
- In the top-right corner, tap the check mark to confirm your changes.
Once it’s been created, you can edit your new page as normal.