Add a resource to a bookable product
Once a Bookings resource has been added, it can be assigned to any bookable products.
Required: WooCommerce Bookings is a premium WooCommerce extension included with WordPress Ecommerce Hosting or as a standalone purchase.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Products.
- Click Edit on a bookable product.
- Scroll down to the Product Data module and enable Has resources. A Resources tab will appear.
- Navigate to the Resources tab.
- If Resources are Customer Selected, enter a name for the Label. This label will display above the customer-select choices. If this is set to Automatically assigned, then leave the label blank.
- Select an existing Resource from the dropdown menu in the lower right, or select New Resource.
- New Resource: Select Add/link Resource to add a new resource name. This will create a new resource that can be used all for bookable products.
- Existing resource: Select Add/link Resource to enter the base/block cost. The base cost is applied when the resource is chosen. The block cost is multiplied by the number of blocks booked.
- Click Update to save the resources to the bookable product.
- Add a new bookable resource
- Add a bookable product
- Create a Manual Booking
- Edit Bookings
- Configure Store Availability Rules for WooCommerce Bookings