Add a Pre-Built Page
With the Pre-Built page feature in Website Builder, you can easily select from a list a specially designed pages and choose the one that best suits you needs. Pre-built pages include page layout elements and real content, designed to guide you through building the website you want.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page list, select the page you want to edit.
- Go to the Pages tab, and then select Add Pages.
- from the Page Type menu, select Pre-Built Page.
- From the Category menu, select the type of Site you are building.
Tip: If you don't find the type of site you are building in the Site Type list, you can select a type that might work for you. For example, a small business site type might work for a family reunion site. You can preview the layout of your selected site type in the Page Layout area.
- From the Page list, select what type of page you want to add, click Add Page.
- In the Page Title field, enter a title for your page.
- To allow Website Builder to automatically include the page in your navigation, select Include in Site navigation.
This will overwrite any settings or subnavigation you may have added from the Edit Navigation page.
- Click OK.
You can change the content of any page you add, at any time.