Add a newsletter opt-in in WordPress
If you write a newsletter, adding an opt-in on your website can help increase your readership. We recommend the Optin Forms plugin because it’s updated consistently and covers a wide range of email marketing services. Follow these steps to install the Optin Forms plugin.
Note: If your email marketing service has a plugin dedicated to optins, install that plugin instead of Optin Forms.
- Log in to WordPress.
- Install and activate the Optin Forms plugin. For help, see Install a plugin in WordPress and Activate a plugin in WordPress.
- In the Dashboard menu, click Optin Forms.
- From the My email solution is drop-down, select your email marketing provider.
- Fill in the fields with the requested information.
- Switch over to the Form tab to modify the form with the details of your marketing campaign.
- Click Form Placement.
- Adjust these settings as desired to position the form where you like.
- Click the Save Changes button.