Add a blog to my website
Post new content on your blog to engage visitors and build authority. Tips, eye-catching photos, tasty recipes or industry insights — blog items don't need to be long. Consistency counts more than perfection: The point is to make your site stand out in the digital crowd.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Website Builder and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Go to the page and location you want to add your blog posts into your site, and add a section.
- Search for the Blog section. You can only add one Blog section per page. If you don't see a Blog section available, scroll until you find it, then hover over it and use the arrows to move it up or down.
- Edit the title of the blog in the website. Select the Blog section and use the editor panel on the right to also edit the title of the blog as well as the layout, accent color and background image. After you add at least one blog post, then you can also choose which category or categories to display. Or add a new page.
- Select External blog feed if you wish to display blog posts from somewhere else on your site. Enter the Feed URL of that blog.
- Select Done.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.