Access a saved color palette in GoDaddy Studio
Note: This feature is available only to PRO subscribers on mobile.
Once you’ve saved a color palette, you can access it from any project and use the colors in your graphics, shapes, fonts, and backgrounds.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- Create a project or edit an existing project.
- Tap the layers icon.
- Tap the background layer.
- In the color belt at the bottom of the screen, make sure Color is selected.
- Tap the up arrow on the far left to open your palette library.
- Tap the palette you'd like to load into your project. The colors will appear in your color belt.