Accept an invitation to access another person's GoDaddy account
If you receive an email from GoDaddy saying that someone has invited you to access an account, it means that person wants you to help manage their GoDaddy account and products.
This delegate access allows you to open and use products in the other person's account without needing to know the account passwords. For more information, see What is delegate access?
- In the email you received, click Accept Access.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
If you don't have an account with us already, click Create an account at the bottom of the page. You must have an account before you can accept the invitation.
- Click Confirm Access. The account you've been invited to access is added to your Accounts I can access list.
- Pending invitations expire automatically if not accepted within 48-72 hours.
- Here's what to do if someone is requesting access to your account.