About .ACCOUNTANTS domains
Donuts is the sponsor and backend provider for the .ACCOUNTANTS extension.
Who can register .ACCOUNTANTS domains?
Anyone can register .ACCOUNTANTS domain names on a first-come, first-served basis.
When registering a .ACCOUNTANTS domain, you must follow specific requirements.
- Must use: 1-63 characters
- Can use: Letters (a-z characters), numbers (0-9) and hyphens (except in the 3rd or 4th characters of the domain name)
- Cannot use: Special characters (e.g., & and #)
- IDNs: Supported
- Registration length: 1-10 years
- Renewal length: 1-10 years
- If you have auto-renew enabled, we’ll attempt to charge the associated payment method and renew your .ACCOUNTANTS domain on its expiration date.
- If auto-renew fails or isn't enabled at all, we’ll park your .ACCOUNTANTS domain. A parked domain will display a temporary web page when the domain name is entered in a web browser.
- If the domain isn't manually renewed within 40 days following expiration, we cancel it and remove it from your account.
- Backorders: Not supported
- Transfers to GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers away from GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfers to another GoDaddy account: Supported
- Basic privacy protection: Supported
- Protection plan upgrades: Not Supported
- CashParking: Supported
- Contact updates: Supported
RefundsFor details on refunds, see our refund policy. Most domains will follow the Standard Refund Terms, but certain domains may have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Review the information under Products with Special Refund Terms > Domain Name Registrations/Renewals and Products Not Eligible for Refunds.
- Must use: 1-13 nameservers
- Can use: DNSSEC, IPv4, IPV6
- Want to register a .ACCOUNTANTS domain? Search for your domain today.
- Check out our most common domain articles to get started with your .ACCOUNTANTS domain.