• Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

help with this community

only just discovered this community page, only been with go daddy for about a month.  I have tried to reply to one of the messages and it will not allow me to reply.  I might be being dumb? sorry

langalang0
    2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
    Super User II

@langalang0 

I honestly find a lot of the time I have to view this site via an incognito or private browser window. I don't know why, but the cookie configuration GoDaddy uses is not compatible with my browser setup, so things like not being able to post or even manage my products sometimes happens.

Never have that issue in an incognito or private browser.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Community Manager

Hey @langalang0. Thanks for posting. As @MrVapor mentioned, browser configuration can definitely cause issues like what you've mentioned. However, another reason you might not be able to reply is if the conversation has been closed. When that happens, the reply button will appear gray, like this:

Image 8.png

Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II

@langalang0 

I honestly find a lot of the time I have to view this site via an incognito or private browser window. I don't know why, but the cookie configuration GoDaddy uses is not compatible with my browser setup, so things like not being able to post or even manage my products sometimes happens.

Never have that issue in an incognito or private browser.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager

Hey @langalang0. Thanks for posting. As @MrVapor mentioned, browser configuration can definitely cause issues like what you've mentioned. However, another reason you might not be able to reply is if the conversation has been closed. When that happens, the reply button will appear gray, like this:

Image 8.png

Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.