• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Hi from Indore, India

Hi everyone,

I'm Navraj, I have my own SaaS hosted on GoDaddy. It's been more than 8 years since I've been using GoDaddy. It's always a wonderful experience. From buying the domains at the right price, getting them secure, and hosted, it's always been a smooth UX experience. 

Even during the times, I've faced an issue, their customer support has gone above and beyond to help me. Even though it's such a huge company, they never fail to make you feel valued. 

I've never had a chance to complain and will recommend GoDaddy to everyone who wants to go online!

Cheers!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You're welcome, feel free to check out my blog which is hosted on Godaddy.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Thanks for coming by and letting us know about the good experiences you have had with GoDaddy. I tend to read a lot more complaints than compliments. I am sure that GoDaddy employees like to hear these good things as well.

I know that GoDaddy invests heavily in voice off the customer, good to see the impact. It is great to know that I'm not the only one having a positive experience with support.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Community Manager

Welcome to the GoDaddy Community @techsuperstar (Naraj)! We're super glad you've had a great experience with us. Thanks for letting us know we hit the mark! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

You're welcome, feel free to check out my blog which is hosted on Godaddy.

View solution in original post