• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Website Recovery

Hola, hice una pagina pero se me paso pagar la suscripción, todo lo que hice de diseño se pierde o hay forma de recuperarlo?

Hello, I made a page but I miss paying the subscription, everything I did in design is lost or is there a way to recover it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Bermudez,

Welcome to the Community!

At this time, we have no Spanish speakers to assist in Community. Please run this answer through Google Translate so that we can assist you.

En este momento, no tenemos hispanohablantes para ayudar en la comunidad. Ejecute esta respuesta a través del Traductor de Google para que podamos ayudarlo.

If your trial expired, or you missed paying for the renewal, you may have two options. First, see if the expired plan can still be renewed by going to the Renewals & Billing screen (found in the drop-down menu under your name at the top of the screen upon login). You can click to renew it if it is still available there.

If it's not there, you'll need to contact customer support in order to see if the website can be recovered for a fee from the GoDaddy backups.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Bermudez,

Welcome to the Community!

At this time, we have no Spanish speakers to assist in Community. Please run this answer through Google Translate so that we can assist you.

En este momento, no tenemos hispanohablantes para ayudar en la comunidad. Ejecute esta respuesta a través del Traductor de Google para que podamos ayudarlo.

If your trial expired, or you missed paying for the renewal, you may have two options. First, see if the expired plan can still be renewed by going to the Renewals & Billing screen (found in the drop-down menu under your name at the top of the screen upon login). You can click to renew it if it is still available there.

If it's not there, you'll need to contact customer support in order to see if the website can be recovered for a fee from the GoDaddy backups.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post