• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Repeating Event Start-times

Is there a setting that allows me to create a repeating event for more than 5 start times?  For example, if my service is a daily workout that occurs every hour, I have to create 1 repeating event for 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, another for 12, 1, 2, 3, and 4, and another 5, 6, and 7.  Each repeating event can only handle 5 start times.  Am I missing something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @IQCardio and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the delayed welcome and response. In regards to assisting with adding online appointment services, I tested my own builder on adding more than 5 start times and was not able to add more than 5 start times.

Your solution of creating the same repeating event 3 times to include all sessions would have to be the best solution as of right now. If you have not done so already, maybe name them Morning, Afternoon, and Evening to make it easier for your clients to sign up.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @IQCardio and welcome to the Community!

I apologize for the delayed welcome and response. In regards to assisting with adding online appointment services, I tested my own builder on adding more than 5 start times and was not able to add more than 5 start times.

Your solution of creating the same repeating event 3 times to include all sessions would have to be the best solution as of right now. If you have not done so already, maybe name them Morning, Afternoon, and Evening to make it easier for your clients to sign up.

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

View solution in original post