• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Remove color from body and not header

I was experimenting and somehow added color to one of my pages body background.  When I tried to just change the color, it changed the header too.  I LOVE my lavender header color and want to keep it.  How do I put the body color either back to white or to a different color than the header?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@just-me 

Unfortunately, what you can change is based on how each theme is setup.   And, with the limitations of W+M we don't have the access to change or over-ride the CSS.  So the only option would be to check out other themes to see if you are able to have your colors where you want them.

Or, switch to another platform like WordPress where you can control pretty much every element.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II

@just-me 

Unfortunately, what you can change is based on how each theme is setup.   And, with the limitations of W+M we don't have the access to change or over-ride the CSS.  So the only option would be to check out other themes to see if you are able to have your colors where you want them.

Or, switch to another platform like WordPress where you can control pretty much every element.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post