• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Problem with stripe. I'm not receiving customers payments!

Hi, I have connected stripe payment to my website. I have 5 customers that have ordered and paid for products using stripe. These payments have not gone into my stripe account! I do not know where the payments have gone! Please help with this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Community Manager

Hi @Brenoh. Thanks for posting. This sounds like an issue you'll need to reach out to Stripe about. If the orders appear in your GoDaddy account under your Online Store orders, then they should each have a reference number. You can use that when you contact the Stripe team. I believe each order will have a link in it to your Stripe dashboard as well. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager

Hi @Brenoh. Thanks for posting. This sounds like an issue you'll need to reach out to Stripe about. If the orders appear in your GoDaddy account under your Online Store orders, then they should each have a reference number. You can use that when you contact the Stripe team. I believe each order will have a link in it to your Stripe dashboard as well. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post