• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Multiple delivery Pick up locations

I run a food delivery service with multiple 'Drop Points'. Is there any way to  edit the shipping page for user/client to select which location they would like as their drop point?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II

@wggmike 

Unfortunately, what you want to do is too complex for W+M.   I even tried to think of a workaround and the only thing I could come up with is to have each product have an  option where you list your drop points and that is something customers have to choose.

But they would have to make that choice for each product -- which may not be user-friendly depending on the number of items your typical order includes.

I do know this is something you can do with WordPress and WooCommerce.  There are plugins that allow you to customize the checkout form which includes adding questions.  In your case to choose a drop point. 😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User II

@wggmike 

Unfortunately, what you want to do is too complex for W+M.   I even tried to think of a workaround and the only thing I could come up with is to have each product have an  option where you list your drop points and that is something customers have to choose.

But they would have to make that choice for each product -- which may not be user-friendly depending on the number of items your typical order includes.

I do know this is something you can do with WordPress and WooCommerce.  There are plugins that allow you to customize the checkout form which includes adding questions.  In your case to choose a drop point. 😉

Judith

View solution in original post

Thanks for the reply @Muse! At the moment, I use a separate outside of this system email to say "Welcome, etc and please select your Drop Point" Does take time, but it also adds some personalization to the process. I was just wondering if I was missing a 'button' or something.  

@wggmike 

Nope -- you seem like a smartie and aren't missing anything!  😉

Judith