• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

How do I switch my premium online store to W+M?

I have the premium online store subscription for years and now I want to add a private page that is secured by a password, but that option is not available for premium online store. The W + M however does offer it. Question: How do I switch from Premium Online Store to W+M? I have another website that got switched automatically, but this one I'm working on didn't automatically do that.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hi and glad you joined the Community. Welcome! In this instance, this will be a complete platform move over for you. You'll get the all the new website features plus the store, as well as great tools for marketing and SEO. Please call in to our customer care team to see if you are eligible for any credit on your current platform before you change over. Congrats on the changes you are making for your online business!
    Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hi and glad you joined the Community. Welcome! In this instance, this will be a complete platform move over for you. You'll get the all the new website features plus the store, as well as great tools for marketing and SEO. Please call in to our customer care team to see if you are eligible for any credit on your current platform before you change over. Congrats on the changes you are making for your online business!
    Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post