• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

Can't remove grey area at website bottom

I built a small site (dkgame.com) using the website builder, but no matter what I do, there's a big dark grey area at the bottom of the page that won't go away.

It doesn't seem to matter how I set the background image or page size, it just remains.  I have nothing in that area. It's like there's a "footer" section I can't shrink or edit.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@DKGame 

So I don't see a Consulting Solutions Theme in W+M.

Just from looking at your site, that area appears to be for footer widgets and information.  If the theme includes that section, it's best to use it or it will be blank.   Builders by their very nature do not allow access to the code to actually remove sections within layouts.

Another option is to switch to a theme that you know you can use/fill the available areas.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User II

@DKGame 

Can you share which theme you are using? 😉

Judith

I based it off the "Consulting Solutions" theme.

@DKGame 

So I don't see a Consulting Solutions Theme in W+M.

Just from looking at your site, that area appears to be for footer widgets and information.  If the theme includes that section, it's best to use it or it will be blank.   Builders by their very nature do not allow access to the code to actually remove sections within layouts.

Another option is to switch to a theme that you know you can use/fill the available areas.

HTH! 😉

Judith

View solution in original post

Don't know how to solve it.