• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Additional photos on "products"

I am wondering if there is a way to somehow add additional photos to a product on a page?  I sell a product that I would like to show progress photos of if they click on the photo.

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User II

@just-me 

On my test account I was able to add 10 images for a product.  

If you need more than that, the only other option is to use the description field.  There you can create text that describes the photos, then link that text to an off-site host or gallery where your additional images are hosted.

Customers click on the link and the photo displays in a new window.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

OK, that's what I'm trying to figure out is how to add those 10 photos for a product please and thank you!

@just-me 

When you are on a product page, below the primary product image you'll see a little camera icon -- with a link to Add.   Click that upload, on to the next. 

Does that help? 😉

Judith

I think I see my problem - I created my pages on "Menu" option SO I guess I need to know if there is a quick way to TRANSFER my created page to a store/product page without having to rebuild all of it?

@just-me 

Not sure if I am understanding what you did.  If you to share your URL I can take a peak tomorrow.  😉

If you want to do eCom, your products need to be entered into Store > Products to take advantage of the store capabilities.

Judith

Community Manager

Hey @just-me. Thanks for posting. To me, it sounds like you set up your products as individual pages without using the Online Store addon. If that's the case, there is no way to move the pages into a product, unfortunately. You would have to set them up again. Sorry 🙁

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.