• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Add button with external url link to various page sections

I want to add a button with an external url link to more than one section on a page. For each subject on a page section I want to add a link to an external url link.

The problem is that you can add buttons to link to different pages or sections, but you only seem to be able to add one external url link button to a page and not individual page sections. This is a problem. Is there a work around?

You are also not able to add sub pages to pages (only page sections). 
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Not all sections are created equal @RockstarGoldens, so not all sections will allow you to add a action button. Depending on your need you can probably find a section that will fit your needs? What kind of content are you looking to add? Checkout Edit the Action Button for more information. I that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Not all sections are created equal @RockstarGoldens, so not all sections will allow you to add a action button. Depending on your need you can probably find a section that will fit your needs? What kind of content are you looking to add? Checkout Edit the Action Button for more information. I that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post