cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WordPress page and can not be found.

After I reset my go daddy account and change my main domain then I installed word press and accessed it, I still go a error that the page cannot be found. I called them but cant find the error on their end and them told be that they will try to call me but never received a call back. I have this issue since Monday. I accessed www.sitename.com/wp-admin, uninstalled and reinstall wordpress still same error. Iam in a plan Economy Linux Hosting with cPanel. Please help me.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: WordPress page and can not be found.

Hi @ddiamos. Welcome to GoDaddy Community!

It's difficult to say what's going on with this without knowing what the domain is. If you can share that, it would allow others to see the error and check other things like DNS settings. Please consider replying to let us know what the domain is. Someone in the community may be able to pinpoint what's going on. If not, I'd recommend getting back in touch with our support team.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

by the way my domain name is artofrichnation.com

Hi thank you for your response, yes sure this is my domain name. artofrichnation.com. do you have any suggestion how to fixed it?

Hey @ddiamos,

Did you still need help with this one? Noticed the domain is resolving to a live WordPress site from this end.

If you did manage to work this out on your own, I hope you'll share what you did so other folks with a similar issue will know how to work it out as well. Smiley Happy

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

Wordpress Pages not found on server

I've just started with Wordpress on Godaddy, I used the GoDaddy installer, selected a theme, all looks good.  I can edit the home page but any of the pre-existing pages come back with an error message saying "not found on server".  Any new pages I create have the same issue.  If I go into the page section of the Dashboard, I can edit any page with the text editor (and I can see the content there) but if I try to use Page Builder I get the same error.  Even when editing the page fully with the text editor (and saving/publishing), when I go to view or preview, I get the same "not found on server" issue.

Can anyone offer any advise pleases