cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Website showing blank page

Hello, From past few days. I am facing issues with my WordPress site(www.imbloggingtips.com). It is hosted on Managed WordPress. From couple of days I am seeing blank page when browsing my site. This thing also happens when I login to my WordPress admin panel. It shows randomly not always. For instance I visit one of my blog post and it shows blank page. I have to refresh the page for 2 to 3 times in order to show the page or post.

I really don't understand what is the exact problem behind this. All of my plugins are 100% updated and fully compatible with Latest WordPress version. Can anybody help me with this.

• ()
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Seemamasali, thank you for reaching out! This issue was solved as stated above, if it is a different issue please post in a new topic so others know you need help. The solution for this circumstance was to disable/rename the .htaccess file.

@yrlxo, thank you for reaching out! Please refer to above for this specific solution. If you have a different scenario, please create a new post so others know you need help.

@em, Thank you for reaching out! If you have more issues that the above solution does not solve, please reach out with a new topic so others know you need help.

To clarify, the top reasons for a white screen with WordPress, a plugin update, theme update, misconfigurations in the .htaccess file, php errors. This specific post was solved by disabling/renaming the .htaccess file. If you are on Managed WordPress, you may also try to restore from a backup created previously and update only one plugin at a time.

Basic solutions are disabling plugins, set theme to default, and rename control files like the .htaccess file or any php.ini files. This fixes most issues, however if that is the cause, you will want to reach out to a developer, someone familiar with the content, and troubleshoot why that specific theme/plugin/file caused the white screen in the first place.

Again, if your issue was not the same as the previous post owner, please reach out with a new post so that others know that you need help.

Our support is available 24/7 as well if you have more specific questions.

William Sullivan - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
P.S. - If you find my answer helpful, please feel free to give kudos.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Employee

It looks like the website is working okay, I was able to bring it up in all browsers with no problem. Are you still experiencing this issue?

@SMattingly wrote:

It looks like the website is working okay, I was able to bring it up in all browsers with no problem. Are you still experiencing this issue?

No, My problem is resolved. Actually there is a problem with my .htaccess file. I have modified it and now everything works fine. But can you please tell me one thing. Since I am using Godaddy managed WordPress hosting. Can I use cloudflare with it? is there any problem with it?

Community Manager

Hey @vishwa.  Glad you were able to get the initial issue solved. As for using Cloudflare, you can use this with Managed WordPress, but it can lead to unpredictable behavior. Managed WordPress already employs server caching, so unless you have a different reason to use Cloudflare, you may want to  stay away from it. 

Hi @niteshom. What issue were you having? Was it the same as @vishwa's? If not, I'd recommend posting your issue as a separate topic so others will know you need help.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Hi,

M website is showing a blank page. Tried to clear cookies, refreshed many times and also tried in other browsers but still showing a blank page. my website is www.styleinawhile.com

PLease help

I'm  having the same problem how do I fix it?

hi plz sort out my issue

New

I'm having the same problem. My site works fine, but in wpadmin, when trying to edit a page, it doesn't display the content for that page. Everything is blank,  How did this problem get resolved? 

@Seemamasali, thank you for reaching out! This issue was solved as stated above, if it is a different issue please post in a new topic so others know you need help. The solution for this circumstance was to disable/rename the .htaccess file.

@yrlxo, thank you for reaching out! Please refer to above for this specific solution. If you have a different scenario, please create a new post so others know you need help.

@em, Thank you for reaching out! If you have more issues that the above solution does not solve, please reach out with a new topic so others know you need help.

To clarify, the top reasons for a white screen with WordPress, a plugin update, theme update, misconfigurations in the .htaccess file, php errors. This specific post was solved by disabling/renaming the .htaccess file. If you are on Managed WordPress, you may also try to restore from a backup created previously and update only one plugin at a time.

Basic solutions are disabling plugins, set theme to default, and rename control files like the .htaccess file or any php.ini files. This fixes most issues, however if that is the cause, you will want to reach out to a developer, someone familiar with the content, and troubleshoot why that specific theme/plugin/file caused the white screen in the first place.

Again, if your issue was not the same as the previous post owner, please reach out with a new post so that others know that you need help.

Our support is available 24/7 as well if you have more specific questions.

William Sullivan - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
P.S. - If you find my answer helpful, please feel free to give kudos.

View solution in original post

I have the same problem , but my website not WordPress it just php . www.izzicup.com . i just trasfer my website from old  host to go daddy account , and it was working prefectly . when the website start hosting by go daddy i just get white page... 

please if anyone can help me about the problem , i'll be thankfull

@Mehdi1992,

Check out the accepted solution in this post https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-WordPress/Can-t-access-Wordpress-admin-page-already-calle.... It should be very helpful for your situation. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.