cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website Page Not Found

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 9.32.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-30 at 9.32.32 AM.pngI changed the domain name for my hosting to a new domain i purchased and after then, all the Wordpress websites on my hosting now shows the error message below when i open them on a bowser but when I view my file explorer, all the files are intact. 

Error Screen Message: 

OOPS!!! The page you tried to access does not exist on this server. This page may not exist due to the following reasons: 

1. You are the owner of this web site and you have not uploaded (or incorrectly uploaded) your web site. For information on uploading your web site using FTP client software or web design software, click here for FTP Upload Information. 

2. The URL that you have entered in your browser is incorrect. Please re-enter the URL and try again. 

3. The Link that you clicked on incorrectly points to this page. Please contact the owner of this web site to inform them of this situation.

My hosting is: Deluxe Windows Hosting with Plesk

My domains is: www.icparklins.me

Error message screenshot;

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 9.12.32 AM.png

Wordpress settings preview;Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 9.27.54 AM.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Website Page Not Found

I would recommend you read this article (https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204405334/how-can-i-change-the-domain-name-for-my-word...). The WordPress application isn't aware of your new domain name, which is why you are now having issues. WordPress recommend doing it this way (https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL). From memory, I believe the domain name for the site is stored in the database. You would need to update it there. It may be present in a few config files too. For this you'll need a developers help.

Re: Website Page Not Found

Thank you @estateducation, However, this doesn't solve the challenge I'm facing. I didn't change my wordpress domain.