cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

WP Total Upkeep Transfer

I have my domain hosted by Go-daddy. I have the basic Managed Wordpress product in Go-daddy (the destination). I have WordPress premium and the associated key. I have not created a theme or started in Go-daddy, for that exists in Cloud Wordpress (the source). I have activated the Total Upkeep plug in on both sites to transfer from the source to the destination, but the download link (the source) errors out in the destination (mostly the 'not recognized ZIP file or link expired' but have gotten a 404 time out). I need help and want to purchase the credit pack to get professional services. I didn't see if the "transfer' service as I described is covered under the credit pack. I just need help with the transfer, i can do all other website development. Please help! I am ready to go live using Go-Daddy webhosting but just cant get there! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, yes that is correct, the source was a "myftpupload.com" domain. This specific problem has been overcome by events -- it has been solved by a GoDaddy Pro consultant, Cody Harrison. My website has been transferred and is now up and running. Thank you! 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@Hamer145 

So just to confirm you have a site currently hosted with BoldGrid and you are looking to transfer the site to GoDaddy Managed WordPress.

I assume you have a domain on your BoldGrid site and a "myftpupload.com" domain on the GoDaddy site right now.

You mention that you are getting some sort of error - what plugin(s) is this error coming from and can you post a screen shot of it

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi, yes that is correct, the source was a "myftpupload.com" domain. This specific problem has been overcome by events -- it has been solved by a GoDaddy Pro consultant, Cody Harrison. My website has been transferred and is now up and running. Thank you! 

View solution in original post