cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Using different logos in header for different pages

I am making a page in another language and I want the logo in the header to be different for just this page instead of using the same logo as all of the other pages. How can I do this? Using the Go theme.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@CPHC 

All I did was to click on the logo and then on the right hand side I got  "About / Header  / Logo" (I was on the about page) and it shows my logo and just under the logo it has a zoom "slider"

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@CPHC 

The only way I know to do this in WordPress would be to create a custom page template - where the header image is part of layout 

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

@PL281 Any resources available to show how to do this? Still a little new to this.

@CPHC 

All I did was to click on the logo and then on the right hand side I got  "About / Header  / Logo" (I was on the about page) and it shows my logo and just under the logo it has a zoom "slider"

View solution in original post