cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Site Loading to Wordpress Error Messages

When I go to site address or to WPadmin access, all that loads is a white screen with multiple WordPress error messages.

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 11.42.55 AM.png

I'm able to access the wp-admin section when I have the default ftp domain that GoDaddy gives you, but the new domain I transferred from an old hosting site only leads to the white screen.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Site Loading to Wordpress Error Messages

What is the URL? How long ago did you make the domain DNS changes?

There's a lot that could cause this so more information would definitely help diagnose your issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Yep!
Www.trifocalproductions.com

The donation was transferred from bluhost 2 days ago and attached to the godaddy site 1 day ago.

Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Okay, so you have a few things going on here:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home1/trifocal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-vr-view/includes/php/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php70/lib/php') in /home1/trifocal/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-vr-view/wp-vrview.php on line 14

What this means is that your plugin, wp-vr-view, is causing a PHP fatal error. Basically, something's wrong with the code. Easiest thing to do here is to delete the plugin and try to download a fresh copy. If that doesn't work, reach out to the plugin creator. If that doesn't work, hire a developer to assist or find another plugin that will suffice for the functionality you want.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_user_logged_in() in /home1/trifocal/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php:370 Stack trace: #0 /home1/trifocal/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php(403): Endurance_Page_Cache->is_cachable() #1 /home1/trifocal/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Endurance_Page_Cache->finish('') #2 /home1/trifocal/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home1/trifocal/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home1/trifocal/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(679): do_action('shutdown') #5 [internal function]: shutdown_action_hook() #6 {main} thrown in /home1/trifocal/public_html/wp-content/mu-plugins/endurance-page-cache.php on line 370

Basically the same as the last issue. Looks like you're trying to use a caching plugin specific to Bluehost/EIG host providers. Number one, probably won't work on the MWP platform and, number two, you don't need it if it's basically designed to work on another hosting platform. Get rid of it.

Here's how you fix all this: 

1) Disable the plugins via phpMyAdmin: https://www.godaddy.com/help/disable-wordpress-plugins-in-the-database-26345

2) This should let you back into your WP admin. Once there, delete the offending plugins and turn your other plugins back on.
3) If this doesn't work, see advice above or purchase WP Premium Support to diagnose and correct. Your other option is to reach out to a developer.

Let me know if you run into any issues.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community