cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Private key not found Error on apache server

We have purchased standard SSL certificate from GoDaddy. We followed instructions regarding installation for Centos 7. But we are getting below error in error-log file -

Init: Private key not found
SSL Library Error: 218570875 error:0D07207B:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_get_object:header too long

What could be wrong? Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @TechenceIT and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the late response. In this case, you would need to rekey your certificateBefore you can re-key your SSL certificate, you must generate a new certificate signing request (CSR) from your Web server. For instructions, see Generate a CSR (certificate signing request)

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend 😎!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @TechenceIT and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the late response. In this case, you would need to rekey your certificateBefore you can re-key your SSL certificate, you must generate a new certificate signing request (CSR) from your Web server. For instructions, see Generate a CSR (certificate signing request)

Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope you have a wonderful rest of your weekend 😎!

View solution in original post