cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Install SSL Certificate on Managed WordPress

Hi Guys, 

I purchased basic SSL Certificate from Godaddy, and my website is hosted on Managed WordPress. I activated the SSL and everything, and when I wanted to install it, I saw a note on Godaddy saying that if my websit is hosted on Managed WordPress, it will be automatically installed. However, it's not installed, and I can't figure out how to. Can anybody assist?

3 REPLIES 3
Super User IV

@mhelhakim 

What level of Managed WordPress did you purchase as the deluxe version comes with an SSL included so you don't need to purchase one separately - If you are on a lower version and did the separate purchase of the SSL - you may just need to re-key the certificate 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

@PL281 Thanks for your reply. I tried to rekey it, but it still didn't work. I tried to install it but in the instructions it's saying: "If you are using Managed WordPress or Websites + Marketing, your SSL certificate is automatically installed for you", however it's not installed. 

@mhelhakim 

Sorry for the delay in replying - I wasn't notified of your reply - so if you have deluxe version of Managed WordPress it is included with the package

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community