Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Getting bad links after purchasing a domain and need suggestions on what to do

hi,

I have purchased a domain from GoDaddy https://teacoffeeblends.com/ and after some days getting bad from from some domains need suggestion's on that point what to do

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ablake
Community Manager

Hi @teacoffeeblends 

If you're getting bad traffic from certain referring domains, you would have to get contact information for the domain owner or web master for those sites and request they remove their link to your domain.

If you're just worried about having backlinks from disreputable domains and how that could affect your SEO, you can disavow backlinks on Google.

Let me know if I understood your question correctly. 🙂

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ablake
Community Manager

Hi @teacoffeeblends 

If you're getting bad traffic from certain referring domains, you would have to get contact information for the domain owner or web master for those sites and request they remove their link to your domain.

If you're just worried about having backlinks from disreputable domains and how that could affect your SEO, you can disavow backlinks on Google.

Let me know if I understood your question correctly. 🙂

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post