cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

10 domain UCC in plesk only works with one domain

Hi,

I was told I could use a 10 domain UCC SSL one a single IP. I purchased it and was able to install it one my first domain and everything worked great. However, I've added two more domains to the list and re-downloaded the updated crt files and updated the SSL in plesk. My initial domain still works great but when I try to apply that same certificate to either of the two new ones it fails. I'm using Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #88 on a Windows 2008R2 server.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @227adriani and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. When using a Multiple Domain (UCC), you would need to set the primary domain on the certificate to match the primary domain on the hosting account and all domains must be hosted under the same hosting account.

If the primary domain on your certificate matches the primary domain on your Plesk hosting, you can add or drop Subject Alternative Names to your UCC SSL certificate's. If this issue persists then you can rekey your certificate or reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support to inquire about a paid Managed SSL Service that can install and manage your SSL on your behalf. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope these guides were helpful in troubleshooting.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @227adriani and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize for the delayed response. When using a Multiple Domain (UCC), you would need to set the primary domain on the certificate to match the primary domain on the hosting account and all domains must be hosted under the same hosting account.

If the primary domain on your certificate matches the primary domain on your Plesk hosting, you can add or drop Subject Alternative Names to your UCC SSL certificate's. If this issue persists then you can rekey your certificate or reach out to GoDaddy Hosting Support to inquire about a paid Managed SSL Service that can install and manage your SSL on your behalf. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and hope these guides were helpful in troubleshooting.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

View solution in original post