cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

You don't have any sites. Create with Plesk Problem

Hello,

I need some we have a VPS and on that server there are three domain currently hosted and running.

3 weeks ago I've had some issue with plesk site, shows that "You don't have any sites.
Create with Plesk" along with this the 3 domains will not be working as well and if we visit the websites it will show internal server error.

The plesk site disappearing daily from 12 Noon and i have to restore our backup everyday to make the website working.

Is there anyone having the same issue with the plesk?

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: You don't have any sites. Create with Plesk Problem

Hi @Ian04. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! That sounds like a frustrating situation. If you can provide more information, such as the domains for your sites, others in the community may be able to offer a suggestion for what is happening. Hope you're able to figure this out!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

I'm having this exact problem with my site not showing under Plesk in Server.

My website works fine though and I can log into the Plesk to see settings but once I log into server through my customer area and check under Plesk, there is nothing there.

This is really an urgent issue.

New

Hi IAN04,

How did you now resolve the problem?

Same problem. When I click the "Create with Plesk" link, it takes me to the Plesk dashboard with no problems. Everything is working fine apart from the "You don't have any sites." issue.