cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Setting up Hosting (Windows - Plesk)

Just purchased a hosting plan (Windows - Plesk - Economy) and now I'm trying to set it up (link it to my domain) by following the steps:

1. Choosing hosting plan (and clicking the set up)

2. Choosing the domain

3. Entering login info

4. And now I'm stuck for hours at setting up animation for hours...which I don't think is normal. Let alone what I have expected when paid for this service.

GoDaddy_Screenshot.PNG

Any suggestions or ideas what might be wrong and how can I proceed? Any technical issues @ GoDaddy? 

4 REPLIES 4
Solution

Re: Setting up Hosting (Windows - Plesk)

Hi @rsnoj,

Thanks for posting. There were some issues with Plesk hosting yesterday but they have since been resolved. If you're still having trouble I'd recommend contacting live support: https://www.godaddy.com/community/Account-Management/Godaddy-Customer-Support-contact-phone-numbers-....

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

i just bought the same package..godaddy domain plesk odin hosting..how are you getting to the provisioning screen? i have yet to see that...my problem is when i custom install wordpress it goes into a subfolder ( i guess ) and i have to type mydomain .com/wordpress to get my site instead of just using mydomain .com...it says there are windows components or something i think?? i am a complete newb at this myself

New

Hello

WE are not very website savy at all!

this is a problem we are getting in trying to upload our site to our godaddy windows hosting.

My brother has been helping us but he seems to have hit another problem.

This is the problem he sent me.

You can see that it is showing that a particular table does not exist. 

The table is existing in the database but the thing is all the table names are in lower case however website is finding the same table in camel casing (tableName) . 

Please ask gadaddy how to solve this casing issue. Because website coding should not be case sensitive. 

Does this mean anything to anyone?

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can resolve this and get our site live?

Thanks for any help you can give us.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @eddieg. I'm not sure why you'd be experiencing this if the database table is actually there. I'd double check to make sure that it is. If for some reason you have the table but can't access it, then I'd recommend getting in touch with our hosting support team so they can take a closer look at the account. Hope you're able to get this resolved. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.