cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Looking for someone to help mediate buying or selling

Hi ... I am very interested in woodwork and sailing boats..I am from Benghazi, Libya..I have weak English and I am working with a Google translator..and I want to find business on the Internet to mediate buying or selling..I would like some inquiries, thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Welcome @abdo4! Would you please give us more information on the help that you need. Do you need someone to help you build a website? Please let us know. 

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Yes I do need help. Contact via email or phone. Savard19@outlook.com or 810-938-5081

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Bonjour je suis à la recherche de quelqu'un pour aider de vendre sur internet

Yes very happy to connect together exactly I'm looking for assistance on how to build my website thank you

Starconnet
Getting Started

Hii, @abdo4 

We can help you with this. We are first multipurpose online platform where a user can buy or a vendor can sell there products online. Our site MyAdorn . You are interested in woodwork and it's awesome. You need a mediator for selling and buying. We will help you with this we are helping many vendors to sell their products online easily . You can contact us on myadornfashion@gmail.com for more help. Now you can start selling online without having a tension of website and hosting. You can start selling online in whole world in just 2.66$ it's not a huge cost. We will help you with every support. Start selling online. 

Thank you,

MyAdorn.