cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

create e mail

Good day. Go daddy want to pay first before we can create my e-mail, what if my desire e mail is not available?, what would happen? can i be refunded? Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@DGTech 

I am not following your question. I'm not sure how your "desired email" would not be available. You can only create email addresses for domains you have registered / have access to the DNS.

You are not able to just create an email at any domain name you want if you don't have control of the DNS for that domain.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@DGTech 

I am not following your question. I'm not sure how your "desired email" would not be available. You can only create email addresses for domains you have registered / have access to the DNS.

You are not able to just create an email at any domain name you want if you don't have control of the DNS for that domain.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post