Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workspace Webmail and Windows 10

Hello,

One of my remote employees upgraded their laptop to Windows 10. They said they now have problems connecting to Workspace Email. I suggested they try different browsers (e.g. FireFox, Chrome) and delete their cache/cookies and they claim to still be having issues. Has anyone else upgraded to Windows 10 and used Workspace Email? I'm not sure if it's machine specific or a general problem.

Kara

12 REPLIES 12
llano22
New

We have and are having the same issues. We were told the same thing and the errors were highly disregarded by Go Daddy support. We have 3 offices across the US and are all having the same issue in all browsers.

charminglygeeky
Employee

Hey @karafirestonedc @llano22,

This sounds like it could be browser or local machine related issue. To determine that, more information would be helpful. Is there a specific error that you all encounter? 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

No matter the browser, email list doesn't show and when composing, the pop up is blank. Hitting F5 corrects the issue in Firefox, but not Chrome or Explorer. Cache cleared, web address for Workspace added as a trusted site, Kaspersky protection paused, all browser extensions disabled.

Hey @llano22,

To help clarify, are your users on Classic or the Updated view within web mail when this occurs? I'm perplexed as to what might be causing this as I've just tested both versions within a Windows 10 device on my end using Firefox without any issue. 

Any chance you might be able to also test on a device using Windows 10 outside of the office networks?

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Mauison
New

I have an issue with webmail, edge and IE11, seems to work under Chrome just fine.

Had Two WorkForce accounts working in Outlook, but stopped when the anniversary update was installed. 

I created a new outlook mailbox changed the settings to imap and ssl to auto,  tests ran fine but no email downloaded. Will try restarting outlook, and if that doesn't will try rebooting.

Also Workforce works in both view modes under chrome.

Hey everyone,

I've tested every browser I have access to on a Windows 10 device with no luck in duplicating the errors described. So far, this is looking more account specific to each of you. Our email team would be happy to look further into each instance if you reach out via phone or chat.

Before reaching out, make sure to have a screenshot ready of the actual error messages you're encountering in the affected browsers. If you know the pod# associated with your account, a recent trace result to emailxx.secureserver.net (where xx is the pod number) will also help in their investigation. If you're not sure of the pod#, our live support can confirm that information with you once validated into the account. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

Hello -    I have started having problems with attaching files in Workspace Webmail, while using Windows 10 - it just hangs.   I open Webmail on a different computer that uses Windows 7, or I use my Android phone, and I don't have these issues.    Has anyone else reported this type of problem with Windows 10?  I can open the email and send it without attachments, so it seems different than what else is shown in this message thread.  thanks. 

Hello @heidib,

Thank you for posting! That is a little bit different. I've tried to duplicate this issue and I wasn't able to. Do you have any browser addons that could be causing trouble? Can you provide more detail of your setup? Which browser you're using, etc?

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

We just purchased a new HP all-in-one PC with Windows 10. When we reply to an email the "open a file" window is launched. Is there a fix or work around?

Using Microsoft Edge 38.14393.0.0

Hello @jd407!

Thank you for your reply! Wow! That's pretty odd. It sounds like something is amiss on the computer if that's happening. Which browser is it that you're using?

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

We are having the exact same issue. I just spoke with someone from GoDaddy tech support about it.

I had to repeat to them a few times then name of the browser. They claimed they had no experience working with this browser. Really? It's only been out since 2015.