cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

SPAM and Virus

Does godaddy having virus and spam protection so that my email service will be working without any problem. My current provider is saying that I should have proper antivirus and antispam in my PC otherwise my service will be stopped. Do godaddy having any solution for that. I never face any problem with my free email service like hotmail and gmail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi!

GoDaddy doesn't currently offer an antivirus/antispam software for PC.

However, there are email products with spam filtering & encryption. Check the Microsoft Office 365 page for plans that include extra security features, if that sounds interesting to you. It still won't protect your PC, but it will reduce your risks of email compromise. 

Business email addresses can be a bigger target for bad actors because they look more legitimate when they pose as you for phishing attempts. That may explain why you haven't had a problem with your free email services.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi!

GoDaddy doesn't currently offer an antivirus/antispam software for PC.

However, there are email products with spam filtering & encryption. Check the Microsoft Office 365 page for plans that include extra security features, if that sounds interesting to you. It still won't protect your PC, but it will reduce your risks of email compromise. 

Business email addresses can be a bigger target for bad actors because they look more legitimate when they pose as you for phishing attempts. That may explain why you haven't had a problem with your free email services.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post