cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Is simple email forwarding available?

I tried to buy a package of 5 email forwarding addresses from customer support and they said it was no longer an option.  They have discontinued all Workspace email services. Is that correct? They said I have to move to Office 365. I moved my email address to 365 but have over 25 clients using Workspace email that would need to move. If I can just forward their email address to Gmail it would be SO much easier! Is it really still an option?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Homeland,

Welcome to the Community!

Your post has been moved as it was added to an older resolved issue and overlooked there. 

Yes, email forwarding packages are still available from our legacy catalog. This product can only be purchased through a customer support agent, as it is no longer listed on the front of our website. We apologize if the particular agent was not knowledgeable as to where they're listed. You can either call or chat with support in order to make that purchase. Please keep in mind that the forwarding will require the same MX records as a Workspace email address, so you are not able to use the domain for both this forwarding and the Office 365 email plans. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Homeland,

Welcome to the Community!

Your post has been moved as it was added to an older resolved issue and overlooked there. 

Yes, email forwarding packages are still available from our legacy catalog. This product can only be purchased through a customer support agent, as it is no longer listed on the front of our website. We apologize if the particular agent was not knowledgeable as to where they're listed. You can either call or chat with support in order to make that purchase. Please keep in mind that the forwarding will require the same MX records as a Workspace email address, so you are not able to use the domain for both this forwarding and the Office 365 email plans. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post